Seeking Customer Success Representatives to Join Our Team!
Whoever said “all customer support positions are the same” hasn’t met the team at Principle Funding Group!
We go above and beyond to ensure our customers receive the time, dedication, and quality level of service they deserve.
Are you passionate about customer care? Then maybe it’s time to consider a career in Customer Success!
Principle Funding Group is one of the nation’s leading hard money lenders and providers of proven turn-key real estate investment systems. We care about our customers and realize the value that the people on our team provide in helping us accomplish our mission and vision. It’s because of our drive to provide outstanding service that we’ve decided it’s time for us to welcome new team members to the family!
Take a look at the description below. We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you’re a fit for the position of Customer Success Representative.
Customer Success Representatives are responsible for taking inbound calls, placing outbound calls, and answering emails to ensure customers receive an outstanding level of service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receives inbound calls
- Determines the customer’s need and quickly and efficiently provides a resolution
- Educates customers who are interested in learning more about the program and sets clear expectations for a successful experience
- Educates customers on additional services offered
- Places outbound calls
- Reviews customer’s inputs on loan applications to ensure accuracy
- Discusses preliminary loan viability
- Sets expectations for customers regarding next steps
- Responds to emails timely and effectively
- Demonstrates exceptional computer savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits a strong phone presence
- Demonstrates the ability to remain energetic, optimistic, and enthusiastic at all times
- 1+ years of experience in a CSR/collections role
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Comprehension of mortgage lending terms
- Experience working with banking software
General office environment
Ability to bend, life, stretch, push, pull, etc. in order to work with items that are typically found in an office.