Now Seeking an Energetic Senior Account Advisor to Manage a Client Portfolio in the Real Estate Investment Industry!
Energetic, enthusiastic, goal oriented, driven, passionate, dedicated, able to control a conversation and drive it to a positive conclusion, hardworking, and fun!
Are you nodding your head thinking…
That describes me!
Well then let’s see if your skill set is a match for our Senior Account Advisor position.
Principle Funding Group is one of the nation’s leading hard money lenders and providers of proven turn-key real estate investment systems. We care about our customers and realize the value that the people on our team provide in helping us accomplish our mission and vision. It’s because of our drive to provide outstanding service that we’ve decided it’s time for us to welcome new team members to the family!
Take a look at the description below. We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you’re a fit for the position of Senior Account Advisor .
The Senior Account Advisor is responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts that have expressed interest in real estate investing. He or she must create and maintain a fantastic energy and level of excitement as they walk customers through the real estate investment loan process. Individuals must be self motivated, goal-oriented, competitive, driven, seek accountability, and know how to work hard while having fun doing it.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages a portfolio of customers that have expressed interest in real estate investing
- Helps to guide customers through the loan application process
- Makes scheduled outbound calls to discuss milestones throughout the loan process
- Provides support and generates basic revenue through discussing additional service offerings
- Takes inbound calls as needed
- Takes escalated calls to discuss and resolve concerns regarding individual accounts of dissatisfied customers
- Demonstrates exceptional computer savvy
- Maintains all tolls and sales systems (CRM, Dialer, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits a strong phone presence
- Demonstrates the ability to remain energetic, optimistic, and enthusiastic at all times
- Ability to have tough conversations while maintaining client interest
- Demonstrates the ability to control, drive, and redirect client conversations
- 1+ years of experience in sales or collections
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
General office environment
Ability to bend, life, stretch, push, pull, etc. in order to work with items that are typically found in an office.